Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 07:07:50 EST
Hi all,
I was watching Animal Planet last Thrusday evening when much to my
surprise they did a segment on ferrets!!!  It was titled "What to expect
when you're expecting ferrets" There was 3 of them & they were busy
stealing things from a counter top,then a shot of the silver mitt
unrolling the tiolet paper.The parting shot shows all 3 in a tub of
water,2 just looking at the camara,the third one is snorkling & gets the
plug out of the tub.The announcer is saying that this may be the reason
that ferrets are illeagle in some states is for wasting water.  It was
nicely done & everyone in my home was sitting perfectly still when this
came on,even the 2 yr old twins.

Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter
Panama City Bc,Fl