From:
Jenny Blum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:14:39 -0500
Hi! I am new to this mailing list. I just bought my first ferret today.
she is just a baby. On the certificate i got it says that she was born
on march 16 2008. but i think that is totally wrong! she is to small to
be 3 months old!

She has a huge cage lots of toys and is VERY friendly! anyways she
seemed to want to come out of the cage very badly so i opened the door
to let her out. I let her run around for about half an hour chasing her
little cat ball and then i put her back in the cage. She got very mad
when i did this and started trying to squeeze her head through the cage
and i know if she pushes hard enough she can get her head through at
this point in her life. What should i do when she does this? Should i
shake a bottle of pills or squirt her with a little water? I have no
idea I am just scared because this is my first ferret and I really
want to do everything right!