From:
Emmett Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:09:12 -0700
We are hurting for a new logo for our new name! It could be just text,
or a logo, or both. We are in dire need as we have events coming up
and nothing to put on our banners! Anyone artsy? Know a graphic arts
student who needs a resume booster? We aren't into cute too much, but
love clean and professional. Essential Ferret Services of Idaho needs
you!! We need a big debut at our pet expo.

If you think you can help, or know someone who can, please let us know.
Send a submission! Write [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much
EFS

P.S. I haven't forgotten our name winner. Her prize is waiting for my
sorry butt to get to the post office.