From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:35:05 -0800
On last nights FML someone mentioned for a GREAT TOY get your ferret a
Tornado!

Oh so right on !  Rather than run out & buy one,on our raffle starting
next week for Lisa at Ferret Haven (oh no,you are NOT going to get me to
try & spell her last name again!!  LOL) we are having one as First Prize!
We offered one on our Raffle for Jean & it was a huge hit.... (we brought
in $796.00 btw;)) THANK YOU:))

So hang on,buy some tickets & help a terrific Shelter!!!!
Half will go to the CMF Medical Fund & half for a well deserving,Lisa;))

Think Tornado!!!!!

Announcement next week,with wonderful offerings! ;)

With Thanks & Love,
Tara & the CMF Mods;))

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets

NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body ,but rather to skid in broadside,
throughly used up,totally worn out,and LOUDLY proclaiming...
WOW!  What a ride!