From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:39:03 EDT
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time speaking up on the FML, usually it is my wife doing
the talking.  I got a bit of a SURPRISE in my mailbox over the past week
or so from some really nice people.  Judy Cooke nick named me as "Mike."
Just to set the record straight...my name is Mark not Mike.  You can take
that up with the master of the card exchange list.  LOL {Just kidding
Judy...you can smack me too.}  I want to thank everyone who sent the very
nice Father's Day cards!  They were really great!  And one even came with
a donation to our rescue, and I would like to give a special that to her.
(You know who you are.)

Thanks again,
From the other half of Deb's Ferret Rescue
Mark (aka Mike) Fitzgerald