From:
Di Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 19:02:24 -0700
I literally have tears in my eyes as I write this to you all.  How can I
ever say thank you to such kind hearted and wonderful human beings such
as yourselves??  I am a little over half way to where I need to be
financially to have her surgery done and it is all thanks to you all who
have written me to buy the Maltese Ferret Coins I am selling.

Little did I know 3 days ago that I was going to have another ferret in
my care.  I had just gotten back from Balch Springs after adopting 2
ferrets from Millie Sanders so another one was the last thing on my mind.
When I got the call from Dr. Smith in Hot Springs telling me a little
bald girl ferret had been dumped off on her office steps late during the
night I knew what I had to do.  I went and got her.  From the very moment
I laid eyes on her I knew she was meant to be mine.  Bald and a very
swollen vulva on her, yet she was one of the most beautiful little things
I had ever laid eyes on.  She tore at my heart and I swore I would do
whatever I had to in order for her to get the care she needed.  She is
precious beyond words.  Soon I will have her surgery done and I will keep
all of you posted because in a way, she belongs to you all too!

Little Tallulah, origin unknown and thrown away so carelessly has many
FML angels on her side.  Thank you all and God bless you 1000 times over
for your generosity.  When you look at your ferret penny think of the
good you did by buying it from me.

Thank you.
Diane Marie