From:
Cindy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 21:26:56 -0400
Hi Everyone!!

Well this is very last minute and I am sorry for that but I am hoping
someone can help us.  There are a couple of ferrets in British Columbia
that were set to come here to Ontario to me and I was going to be taking
them down to Dayna in VA on Friday because I am going down there to visit
friends.

We now have no way to get the ferrets to Ontario and I thought I would post
on the off chance that someone was traveling this way and could bring them
with them.  I know the odds of this are low but it can't hurt to ask.

If someone can get the ferret to or near Ontario I am willing to drive to
pick them up.

Thankx for reading this.

Take care,
Cindy Smith