From:
Kate McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:34:00 -0600
Dear Musty Pete or Sandee,

Could you please check on my boy Spaz?  It's been a year since he left
to go to the Rainbow Bridge and I am missing him more than ever.  I want
to make sure that he is ok, and if he gets lonely does he go to the
Remembering Pond to talk to me?  Tell him his Mom loves him and misses
him and that I talk to him everyday.  Give him lots of kisses and hugs
from me and tell him we will be together again someday.  Thank you.

Kate