From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:02:19 -0600
as you all know....every year at this time for the last several years,
i have done the SOS Christmas Raffle for the ADV+ Shelters... i just
get the feeling that i am not including ALL of them...

so i am begging you...if you are..or know of ...an adv+
SHELTER...please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] with the info on
that shelter...the name and state will do..i can get the rest...

i know of Yvonne DeCarlo in NJ...even tho she is closed..she is still
sheltering adv+ kids... and there is Trish Bartolovic in WA...but i
have not heard from her in a while...

i KNOW there must be more ADV+ shelters out there...please contact me
so you can be included in the benefits of this raffle...

thank you...
SOSkat

p.s..please feel free to post this on like the shelter groups forums or the
adv lists...i do not belong to them...
--
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html

FUNDRAISERS
SOS Calendar Sales... Jeanne Carley Calendar...
http://www.supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html
Shelter Giving Trees ...
http://www.mkaresq.com/Giving%20Tree%202006/ShelterFerretsGivingTree1.htm