From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:14:36 -0700
My furkids' veterinarian, Cathy Johnson-Delaney, was recently awarded
the 2009 Exotic Mammal Health Award by Oxbow Animal Health at this
year's Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians conference in
Milwaukee, WI. To read about Dr. Cathy, view photos of the conference
and the reception in Dr. Cathy's honor, and learn how/where to nominate
a veterinary professional for this award, go to
http://www.oxbowanimalhealth.com/about/news_view?article_id=18660

I feel very blessed and lucky to have such a great team of ferret
doctors available to me and my furkids (Dr. Cathy and Dr. Elizabeth
Kamaka are the co-owners of Eastside Avian and Exotic Animal Medical
Center in Kirkland, WA)! Way to go, Dr. Cathy!

Jennifer & Sir Charles (who, by the way, is still slowly but surely
recovering from his recent diagnosis of deep pyoderma)

Success is not measured by what a man accomplishes, but by the
opposition he has encountered and the courage with which he has
maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds - Charles Lindberg