From:
Diane Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:59:14 -0500
Please Hope and everyone in your prayers please think of Crusty.  She is
having such a hard time right now with her blood sugar and is in shock.
She needs all of our prayers while she is struggling in the incubator
with warm fluids and medicine to help her come back to us.  I was her
foster mom for a time when she was taken in as a stray and ferret sit
for her from time to time.  She suddenly has taken a bad turn while her
forever mom and dad were on their way to California.  What a hard call
it was to make that she is in such bad shape.  They just talked to her
doctor on the phone to hear first hand what's going on with her and are
crying for her from so far away.  She was my first rescue and first
foster girl.  Please think of her today..

Diane Wall