From:
Scott Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 20:21:57 -0500
Hello all,

Help!  I just noticed a disturbing thing about my 2 1/2 year old Marshall
Farms Albino male (?) I gave everyone here (all 7) there monthly bath
tonight, seeing as how we are heading home to Pennsylvania for the holidays.
We stay at my parents house when we are home, and they do not really like
animals.  It's not that they dislike the animals themselves, it's just that
they think of them as a hassle.  My mother will not touch any kind of
animal, other than humans!  They are alright with letting us keep our guys
at their house while we are there, but I always try and have them at their
best for the duration of the visits, just to avoid any unforseen conflicts
that may arise.

Back to my question, however.  When I was lathering Seymour up, I noticed
for the first time that it looked as though he had nipples!  Upon further
careful and up close inspection (which a wet ferret absolutely HATES!  :) ),
sure enough he had six nipples arranged exactly as they would be on a
female!  I am at a loss to explain this.  He is definitely a male, so no, I
did not *goof* when naming him!  Needless to say, I immediately examined all
four of my other guys, but Seymour is the only one with the nipples.  Is
this common?  Could the early neutering that Marshall Farms *supposedly*
does to their kits have any bearing on this?

Thank-you in advance for any help that you might be able to provide, and
Merry Dook-mas all!

Scott and the Weasel Warriors

Sam - "Dad, leave my belly alone!"
Seymour - "I am so a guy, mom!"
Simba - "I hate baths!"
Ginger - "I think I'll just poop here in this big white tub"
Timon - "Good idea, Ginger, I think I'll join you"
Alexander - "I really don't mind these baths"
Suzie Q - "I don't mind the bath either, but yuck, those SSS dips afterward!"