Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:32:24 -0500
Here we are, Christmas of the year 2001 has come and gone, Now we are
faced with a fresh new year..  So much has come and gone.  The world has
been shaken to the point we've eyed our neighbors with new found caution.
Yet we've survived, maybe a bit stronger, maybe a bit more cautious.

We've come so far this year, so many fur kids have left us, and so many
have come to us for love and shelter.  Thank goodness to those who have
traveled miles and sacrificed so much to rescue those who are unwanted.
We salute you, you too are heroes to many of us.

Our hearts have been broken time and time again by the passing of out
kids, but few of us would refuse to take in a needy fur kidder.

I hope we can all be a bit more patient, a little more understanding with
all around us.

Bless all of you who have given so much , Thank you for your work.

Hug those kids, spend a moment to watch them as they sleep, they are such
little blessings, and what is cuter than a sleeping fert?

Have a good Christmas, and a safe New Year.
David Smith BUDDY and Dweasle