From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:37:58 -0500
Hi all you FMLers out there! I haven't posted in a long time, but I
still read it every day. I have a problem with my oldest girl ferret,
Kira. She still eats plenty & poops ok, but she had been lethargic &
losing weight for about a week and just didn't seem right, know what I
mean? So I took her to the vet last week & he did some x-rays. It turns
out she has a mass in her right lung, which my vet says is cancer.
There were also smaller spots/metastes. He gave her a steroid injection
and told me to bring her back in 10 days. He says if it works, we
should notice marked improvement in 2-3 weeks.

Has anyone else had this issue with one of their fuzzies? Specifically
lung cancer? I googled & went to the FML & FHL archives but found very
little info. Any personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Also, if you have a minute, please say a prayer for Kira. Thank you!

Dooks to you & may weasel war dances fill your days

Jacci & the Psycho Circus:
Kira the Wonder Fert
Danny Phantom
Shakespeare the Courageous
Skye Lightning
Sherman the Tank
Fizz Wizz
Stoney the Stupendous
Stormy the Cyclone &
Bailey the Bodacious (aka Bailey the BRAT!)