From:
Paige C Harmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:21:09 +0000
Hello hello, fellow furkid lovers!

This is just a quick note to let you know about 7 very special ferrets.
They were taken in by an aquaintance of mine with Sask Ferrets in Canada,
from a home of neglect, malnutrition, and horrible living conditions.  If
I remember correct, these sweet babies had been in a barn with two others
(already adopted to new forever homes!) and several were missing teeth,
etc.

Well, Sask Ferrets has begun to put out a lovely little Ferret Lovers
charm that I thought some of you might be interested in!  Great to show
your own appreciation of our little fuzzy friends, or to give to a
ferretlover you know.

Every penny goes to pay for vet visits, spay/neuter, shots, and other
much needed care medical as well as general care.

I urge you to take a look!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4968653020