Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:18:34 -0500
Hi folks.  I was sure i was done asking you ECE questions - but here is
one last one (I hope!).

It's 6 weeks since my 2 ferrets got sick.  Ramie is all recovered.

Chloe is also (finally) feeling much better.  She has been on prednisone
for about a week, is eating on her own, has started to put some weight
back on, and is pretty playful.  BUT she still has diarrhea.  I don't
think she has had a normal poop yet - they are liquid, light brown.

Is this something to be worried about at this stage? Should we be giving
her pepto or kaopectate or doing something else?

Once again thank you all so much.  I cannot say how much i appreciate all
the help i have received.

---sharin