From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:41:55 -0800
Paws on Wheels has just returned from it's first trip, and it was a great
success!  Eight fuzzies are now safely in their new homes.  5 went to
Sandy in Lawton- what a great ferret room she has!  2 went to Ft. Worth
with Leanne- lucky boys!  (BTW, Leanne, thanx for the angel...she watched
over me while I drove thru snow and ice, bad enough that I-40 was
closed.)  And one little girl went to Albuquerque to join the Army...
Kim's Army of (adorable) Idiots.  On my way home from Oklahoma, I stopped
in at Kim's to retrieve the carrier, and it was like visiting family.  I
felt right at home there- especially when Romulus curled up in my lap...
sigh.  And poor neglected, timid, little Miss Too Fast?  She bounced up
to me and gave me kisses!!!

I know how hard it was for CJ to send these little fuzzies out into the
world this way, but I know every one of the babies are in good hands, and
will be spoiled rotten.

A BIG THANX to everyone involved for making this trip a rousing success!!!

Our next trip is already being planned, this time to the Phoenix/Tuscon
area.  Anyone in or near that vicinity wishing to adopt or take
responsibility for an older/adrenal ferret, please contact CJ at 24
Carat Ferret.  ( [log in to unmask] )

Gee, I feel like a stork, delivering all these babies!

Julie & the Mobile Mustelids
21stCenturyFerret.com