From:
Mary Segalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2011 08:59:27 -0500

I was a subscriber to the FML for years. Then I became SO tired of the
flaming I thought these people are terrible towards one another and
unsubscribed. I almost missed out on the Great Ohio Ferret Rescue and
my sweet McKids because of that. I found out about the rescue as it was
unfolding from a shelter mom. Because I was recently unemployed I raced
out to Ohio in the nick of time for one of the most emotional and
memorable experiences of my life. It was at that time I re-subscribed.
I can't even tell you how many times I have been tempted to remove
myself from this group again because of how cruel people who love
ferrets can be to other human beings. I almost never read it any more
because it seems so often it is just full of venom. I missed years
of valuable information and relationships because of the flaming. I
totally agree with Gordon and Pest R. Doodle. Keep it off list. Better
yet, bite your tongue and do your flaming internally. Then the worst
that happens is you yourself go up in smoke, instead of someone elses
feelings or reputation.

mary and Fox who was a McKid, Rascal Lyon ,second generation McKid,
Benjamin and Sonny Lam.........never forgetting Bear who was a McKid,
Scarlet who was a McKid, Kiki, Phoebe, Beatrice, Harry, Pip the Squeak
and Bianka the White

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals.....Proverbs 12:10

[Moderator's note: People have different perspectives and I have
to respect yours. Personally I think this is a rather gentle list
compared to most, but clearly it must take a lot to tick me off! BIG]