From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:49:31 -0400
>However, I do get upset when these same people post that they would
>practice violence on those who they rescued the ferret(s) from.

from my reactions to some of the stuff i have heard done to some of these
ferrets...i would say these people did not mean "literally" that they
would do violence...

i say tha,t too...but i do not have a violent bone in my body...

i, and i suspect, they, are just letting off steam... my guess is the
supporters they get are doing the same...

kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug!
Holding "Li'l Bear" and "Geezer" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle,
and the biggest partof my heart...Charlie!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret