From:
Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:45:02 -0400
Mommy says she will only let TWO of us on da 'pooter each day ta take
dis surbay!

(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name? Satinka, but Mommy calls me Tinker
(B) Sex? I's a cute little girl!
(C) Age? 2

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? Daddy!!!
(B) Food? Well, mine natcherly!
(C) Treat? Chicken Baby Food!! (I like Foamy Fries too, but I don't eat
     dem quick enuff, an' my brudder Dervish steels dem)
(D) Toy? My crinkly butterfly. And my dingle-tail. And da Sparkly.
    And da fedder-thing. And da crinkly star. Heck, dey're ALL my
    faverts!!!
(E) Blanket? Da green one at da bottom of da stairs.
(F) Hammock? Too much work ta climb into.
(G) Sleep Sack? Nah, too boring.
(H) Bed? Oooh! Da Octo-play!!!
(I) Pet? Does da Crinkle-Fly count?
(J) Other? My favert place ta hang out is under Mommy's dresser,
    specially when it's bedtime and dey can't get at me!!

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing? Shoes!! (drool)
(B) Food? Well, I kinda like french fries, I gess.
(C) Treats? Nah, there's no reason, cuz my brudders always steel dem
    away from me.
(D) Bank Card? I don't know what dat is.
(E) Check Book? I don't know dat, either.
(F) Money? Huh? I's confuzed.
(G) Mail? I don't unnerstand.
(H) Remote Controls? Nah, dey's boring
(I) Keys? Too noisy and scary!!
(J) Toys? How can you steal what's alreddy yours. And dey's ALL mine!!
(K) Other? Sometimes I try to steel Mommy's finger!

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop? Over here. No, wait, dat's not rite, maybe here. No, not
    dere, how 'bout here? Nope, not quite rite, maybe here. Nope,
    dat's not it, is dis rite? Nope, not dere either, I gess dis'll
    hafta do, cuz I can't wait ennymore!
(B) Wee-Wee? Same place!

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms? Only when dey're makin' da Scoozie talk!
(B) Fingers? Well, I try to steal dem!
(C) Hands? Very gently when we're playing! OK, sumtimes less gently!!
(D) Legs? Nah, boring!
(E) Toes? Only if dey're wearing socks!
(F) Feet? Again, only in socks.
(G) Shins? I told you, legs are boring!!
(H) Noses? I lick dem!
(I) Ears? Only my brudderses
(J) Other? Da Scoozie and da Furby--All Scoozies and Furbies
    must DIE!!!