Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:07:01 -0800
Hi all.
I am watching my hidey hole lately to make sure it doesn't get raided again.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Buzz.  He waz met by
Gizmo and Lurch.  They seemed happy to see each other and wanted news of
home.  They went off chatting and talking about home and what waz new.
They headed for da Fruit Bar where they had a snack.  Then they went over
to da Flying Lessons.  I usually assign a teacher for dat but they seemed
to have everything in hand.  Buzz waz soon soaring with the best of them
and hiz landings weren't to bad.  He said he had plenty of practice with
falling off stuff.  He said to tell his mommy he luved her and dat da pain
is gone and he feels great.  He sends lots of hugs and kisses.

I am going back to watch my stuff so it doesn't get raided.  I am going to
look for a new place where it can be safe for a while.  Gotto go.