From:
tim fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:10:19 +0000
As here in the UK all my ferrets are 'complete', my answer to this would
be that she is coming into season.  It is the right time of year after
all.  However, as your ferrets are 'done' by good old Marshalls at 6 weeks
old, this cant happen.  Or can it?  At this tender age, and with so many
to do in one go, then surely the vets must make the odd mistake?  Miss an
ovary perhaps.  Dont always suspect the worst untill you know for sure
that your jill is just in season.  (it goes without saying that if she
displays these symptoms too deny her access to a complete hob!)

T.Fowler