Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:38:30 -0500
A nice way to handle POOP problems...

I buy these puppy trainers, called: "OUT!  Puppy Housebreaking Pads", a 32
pad pack, at Kmart for about $8.00 to lay down around litter boxes (in
front), in corners, under beds, etc...

...  I add a little ferret litter to weight these sheets down, and that
protects any carpet / wood floors while ferrets are having a poopie...
Plus, they are easy to fold up and throw away... Cover the poops with a
little more litter to have the things last longer and stay fairly
odorless...

they work great, and are plastic on one side and cotton on the other...
They are soft on my ferret's butts when they wipe themselves on it, and
generally are a useful thing to have around!!!

mark.