From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:31:25 -0800
Thanks so much for your wonderful support of our Friends of Ferret
Shelters raffle on behalf of The Ferret Inn of Columbia, Maryland. What
a fantastic way to start off the year - the raffle raised $843 (after
PayPal fees) for this wonderful shelter!

Here are the prize winners in this month's FOFS raffle:

Tea & Scones Gourmet Gift Basket - Pat Shaskin
Hand-Crocheted Afghan - Bonnie Russell
Pretty in Pink Ferret Tent - Pat Shaskin
Free-Standing Water Bottle & Filter - Lisa Watson
Free-Standing Hammock - Anita Hermes
Anne Klein 18k Gold Snowflake Necklace - Bernadette Keith
Body Pamper Valentine's Gift Bag - Katie Carr
Ferret Tarot Cards by Elaine Moertl - Nancy Interrante
"Be Mine" Valentine's Ferret Gift Basket by Tails of Distinction -
 Debra Ann Velie
Ferret Plaque and Handmade Notecards - Tammy Baxter
Love Me, Love My Weasel Handmade Bedding Set - Linda Hammell
"Be My Valentine!" Handmade Bedding Set - Heidi Lepak

The $843 raised includes not just ticket purchases, but also the
proceeds from Don & Eleanor Mead's generous donation of the proceeds
from their eBay sale of a beautiful little handcrafted ferret, posing
on a pink heart-shaped rug. Ann Gruden of 1 Ferrets Treasures donated
the handmade ferret tarot cards by Elaine Moertl from her eBay store,
and Brenda Johnson of the Lakeroad Ferret Farm & Rescue donated
handmade ferret notecards. Nancy Wilson of The Ferret Inn donated the
gorgeous hand-crocheted afghan with scalloped edging.

Thank you all for helping to make the raffle a great success! Visit our
FOFS website at http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com and bookmark the
page. We'll be announcing our next raffle soon!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters