From:
Toni Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:08:03 EDT
I was in the petstore Monday night because I need to get some pine bedding
and food.  So, I decided to stop and look at the Ferrets.  There were two
young ladies, probably in their early 20's and one of them was holding a
Ferret.  She had then said to her friend, "OH Look!  It likes its belly
button rubbed!" Haaahaaha I couldn't help but to start laughing!  They
then looked at me like I was crazy.  I then said to them,"Little Boys
don't have belly buttons."  I tried to do it in a way without embarassing
them but it was kind of hard not too.  Needless to say she turned bright
red and quickly put the Ferret down.  Anyway, I just thought I'd write and
tell everyone the funny little thing that happened.

Sincerely,
Toni D. & Harley