From:
Kevin Eugene Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:02:14 -0500
I am a member of FURRY Ferret Rescue and I have a strange request. I
am wondering if any one on this broad knows of a breeding pair in the
Saint Louis area? I am not referring to Kit at Kit's Kritters.

The reason that I am asking is that we have gotten in 2 very young
ferrets babies this week and we can not figure out where they are
coming from. They are not marked in any way. They are whole and 5-7
weeks old. They are both doing well and are in good homes now.

They both were surrendered to us in odd ways. A FURRY member's 20 year
old daughter was at the mall and heard the baby screaming. She went to
the pet store to find the baby in a box. The people who had her were
trying to get the pet store to take her. The other one was turned at
our adoption event but a lady that said a friend had found him running
the streets and that she could not keep him.

So we are trying to find out where they are coming from. Any leads are
welcome. We are worried that there might be a patch of babies out there
that are not getting taken care of.

Please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]
or you can call me at the FURRY Hotline.

Kevin Eugene Hill

Furry Ferret Rescue Volunteer
Furry Ferret Rescue Board Member
www.furryferretrescue.org