From:
brandie gauger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:53:44 -0500
i have had my ferret, lilly, for less than a month, and i have had to
rearrange some of my life for her..  right now, she has a bad habit
of pooping in every corner of her cage, but the corner that has the
litterbox.  (does anyone have a suggestion on how to get her to use the
box again?  i'd appreciate it!) i have let her out of my bedroom to go to
the room across the hall, and now she wants to run in both of the room...
so, she digs at the carpet a LOT (any suggestions again?????).  it's next
to impossible to let her in the bathroom as i clean her cage because she
wants to be in the tub... she REALLY likes the water as well as running
around the bathroom.  all ferrets have a natural odor to them, and she is
no different...

but, she makes me laugh and she is teaching my how to be responsible and
take care of things, and keep my room clean (i still live @ home).  she
may only weigh approx 2 lbs, but she keeps me on my toes!  the experience
has been a bittersweet one, but i wouldn't give her up..

dooks to all!!!!
brandie