From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 20:44:26 -0800
Friends of Ferret Shelters is kicking off 2008 with a Valentine's Day
raffle to benefit The Ferret Inn of Columbia, Maryland! Shelter op
Nancy Wilson has a well-deserved reputation for running one of the best
ferret shelters in the nation. Loaded with vet bills from her DMK and
15 special needs kids, Nancy could reall use a helping hand now, too.

Please visit our website at http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com
to read about heart-wrenching success stories like Darwin, the little
ferret who survived for two months in a cage after his owner was sent
to jail. While there, take a look at all of the wonderful prizes you
could win in this raffle, including:

- a beautiful, scallop-edged hand crocheted afghan;
- an amazing 44-oz. free-standing water bottle with six-stage filter;
- two complete Valentine's Day handmade bedding sets and a
  free-standing hammie;
- no less than three gift baskets with a Valentine's Day theme,
  including gourmet tea and scones, a body pamper/spa set, and a
  super "Be Mine" ferret gift basket from Tails of Distinction;
- handmade ferret tarot cards by Elaine Moertl, donated by Ann Gruden
  of 1 Ferrets Treasures; and
- gold jewelry, a ferret "kitty" tent, a handpainted ferret plaque and
  ferret notecards!

Every dime generated by our raffles will be donated to The Ferret Inn.
Tickets cost just $2 apiece, three for $5 or six for $10. Pay by
PayPal, or by check.

The prizes really are terrific - this is one of our best raffles ever!

Thank you to all who support our ferret shelters and the hard-working
shelter operators who have opened their hearts with boundless love for
all the furkids in need!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com