Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:41:24 -0700
Hello all!!!!

Haven't posted in awhile.  Thought I'd tell you about my 2's bathing
experience tonight.  This has been their first bath in a couple of
months.  We've done it before and had no problems.  Not today!
Escaping.... splashing (and not the good kind)

But I got to run bathwater twice since they both didn't get a chance
to go to the bathroom before they got in the tub.  Oh well... They are
snoozing... Have to be gone until Wednesday and Grandma and Grandpa have
offered to take care of them...

Tommorow before I leave is TOENAILS!!!! Yay!!

Alison~ George and Grizzly
Ken and Doreen~ Stevie, Laser, Doc, and (the BITER!!!) Johnnie

George being the first out of the tub: "But MOM!  Let me do it myself....
no... no... no towel... I wanna do it... NO!!!!!

YAY!  I'm free..." (runs to Laser all puffed out and starts to rile him
up)

Grizzly after waiting patiently goes second: "NO TOWEL... how come you
don't understand... I wanna get dirty... not clean!  I wanna slide around
on the carpet, that's the only way to get dry... Lucky George got out
first...

Humph!  I'm gonna go into the top of the chair and rub on all the nice,
soft, green fiber in there and not come out.  That'll show you to ever
bathe me again darn you!" (had to go searching for her lol!)