From:
Vicki Rummel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 05:22:06 -0400
I want to invite you to Ferret Stock 2002 at Rocky's Ferret Rescue &
Shelter,Inc. located in Parkton,Maryland.  This is our big fund-raiser
and it's being held on May 18-19,2002.  It starts at 3:00PM and lasts
until 3PM on Sunday.

Admission is $5 and it includes beer/soda for the day.  The caterer will
serve pit beef,hot dogs,burgers,etc.  for a reasonable price.  There
will be live music by The Ferretones aka 3 Leg Dog.  The guests of
honor are the shelter ferrets.  No personal ferrets will be allowed
(ADV,etc.precaution).  Also, Kim Schilling (Ferrets for Dummies) will be
present and will sign books for a small donation to Rocky's.

We are expecting guests from Maryland,New Jersey,Florida,North Carolina,
Virginia, Pennsylvania,Massachusetts,Nebraska,Illinois,Vermont,.... This
is sure to be a blast!!!

Vicki Rummel
President, Board of Directors
Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Inc.