From:
Zephris Arloc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:29:06 -0400
I'm sire some of you out there just might know about the card game "Magic:
The Gathering." For those of you who don't know what it is... it's a card
game where you and your opponent(s) each start with a measure of life
totalling 20.  The object is to widdle your opponent's health down to 0,
make him runs out of cards, or various other tricks.

Well, I was going through a stack of my cards and found an interesting card.
Its title is "Jovan's Ferrets".  It is a critter that can attack or block.
But the interesting thing is: "Creatures blocking or blocked by Jovan's
Ferrets do not untap during their controller's next untap phase." Or
something like that.  What that means is if the critter that blocks the
ferret's attack (or the other way around), it is SO tied up with the ferrets
that that critter can't do anything for the rest of that turn or the next
turn.

I guess somebody at Wizard's of the West Coast has a ferret maybe?

Oh and BTW....

Ferret TV Shows:

The Dooks of Hazard
Lord of the Ferrets (Lord of the Flies/Rings)

Ferret Video Games:
Street Ferret 2 (Street Fighter 2)

Zephris