Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:01:00 -0500
Contact Brenda
 ferretfarm @  earthlink .net   no spaces
 Subject:  HELP! Adoptable kids.

I am sending this with a request for help getting these kids into homes.
They are in a shelter that is closing down, I can not take them in, as I
am very very full at this time.  but they need to be placed SOON!!!!!  I
am not going into any details, I need help getting these kids into homes
ASAP!!!!  will you if you can pass this information on to your groups, if
anyone is interested they can contact me initially then I will pass the
information on if it looks like they have a home...

Jasper & Kasper : These 2 boys were found outside an apartment complex,
                  nothing is known about them.
Bandit & Ruby  :  Male and Female  They are in the same cage as Jasper
                  and Kasper I would guess them all to be 3 or 4 .
Rocky: Older male 4 or 5 maybe.  Not a Marshall ferret, doesn not get
       along with any other ferrets.
Tipsy: The owner that surrendered him said he was 1 year old.  He was
       bald , so has had one adrenal gland removed.  I would guess
       3 - 4 yrs.  Does not get along with other ferrets.