From:
Eric Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:26:11 -0800
We had the same problem that most people[ have been talking about.  Our
fuzzies would move the litter box in the cage and go behind it.  We bought
a litter box that was the exact same width of the cage so that they could
not go next to it.  The ladder that came down now blocked the litter box
from being able to be moved so now there was no other logical choice......
our fuzzies had to use the litter box.  I have seen people use a bungee
cord to strap there litter box in and that seemed to work very well and
was very cheap and easy.  As far as the water and food dishes being moved
we have the ones that attach to the cage so nothing moves unless mom and
dad decide to move it.  Hope this helps.

Eric, Diana. and clan