From:
Dulcie Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:49:33 +0000
Hi,

Just a quickie as I'm at work - I bought my ferret a new toy and it drives
her mad.  Poofy tail, and non stop dooks when shes carrying it around.  As
its a cat toy, I thought maybe ferrets react to catnip as well.  So maybe
we have discovered something!  Its strange, because my ferret reacted more
than my cat ever has to a catnip toy.  Maybe it should be renamed ferret
nip!

Also, one small question.  What are Marshall farms?  I live in England
and so have no idea what everyones talking about all the time, although
I suspect they're mean and nasty breeders.

Thanks for all the advice, hope all the fuzzies are well.