From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:30:35 -0400
Howdy all!

Just a quick note to invite anyone in the Roanoke VA area this
weekend to join us at our monthly club meeting this Saturday,
July 12 @ 1:00 p.m..

We meet at the Williamson Rd Public Library and welcome anyone
interested in learning more about ferrets or those wanting to share
their stories of life with ferrets to attend.

We do allow ferrets to attend but for the safety & protection of all
the ferrets at the meetings and in our care, we require that all
visiting ferrets be tested for ADV & current on their vaccines, proof
to be provided by Veterinarian records. Please see one of the club
officers BEFORE bringing your ferret into the building and they will
review the paperwork.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.starcityferrets.mysite.com/

Hope to see some more new faces this month!

Debbie