From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 20:46:01 -0800
Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you who run shelters have ever had a fuzzie who's
temprament was beyond repair.  I have a 4 year old male (now neutered) who
we have been trying very hard to rehabilitate, but nothing seems to be
working.  We have had him since July of '97, when we rescued him and his
pregnant mate from an abusive breeder.  His mate was rehabilitated, and has
been placed with a good friend of ours.  She had 4 kits, of which, two
survived the first hour.  These two little boys, have their father's
temprament.  I am out of ideas to stop their bitting.  The father (Lucky)
and both the boys are now permanent residents at our shelter.  I was just
wondering if any of you have any ideas.

Thanks Soooo Much,
Vikki, Jeremy, & the Sunshine Chew Crew
Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter