From:
MariahYo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 18:23:07 EST
I am the owner of a M and F sable ferret.  They are 2 yrs old.  Esmerelda
is only 1lb.12oz. , she is very small.  Lately, I've noticed her vomiting.
In 1 month she has vomited 4 times, today she had a spell lasting 10 min.
I was very worried.  I took her to the vet last week, they gave me a
laxative to give her for a few days.  However, today she really was sick
again, just shortly after i gave her a treat, that she has had before.  Has
anyone else had this problem?The vet is wanting to do bloodwork and other
tests.  And what could I do to put some weight on her?

And in response to the question about the changing ferrets nose, my male
Quasimodo, his nose has very dark spots on top , he is perfectly fine!  Age
spots?

Thanks, Mariah and Co.