From:
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:31:15 -0500
Hello my friends! i hope youa re all well and safe.

The shelter has had its ups and downs this last while.  we're still
trying to do a lot of fund-raising for the five kids found in the park.
a very special thank you to Eleanor and her hubby for doing the on-line
auction for the kids which raised $76.50.

The kids are doing well and have all come out of their shells.  Mu is a
total handsome QT, Beta is a cuddler, Epsilon is the big eared smartie,
Kappa is hell on wheels and Theta is the tiny one with big attitude!

Clute and Cracker went to their new homes last week and are both doing
great. We're all happy for them!

The shelter took in a few sweet kids this week too.  Sparky is an
adorable champagne boy who loves to give ankle kisses.  He's so sweet
that none of the other ferrets like him at all!  He is forced to play
on his own even though he really tries to make new friends.

Moses is a super-duper big boy with the sweetest, most laid back
attitude!  he's quite sick and is going to the vet on Sunday.  he's been
gagging when he drinks, chokes on his food and has lost 130 grams this
week.  mommie is worried he has sumpthin that sounds like megasophogus?
i don know what dat is but it doesn't sound good.

Carver is a little one everyone worries about.  he's soooooooo worried
about everything and he really bites hard.  auntie Paige nd mommie think
he has Adrenal Disease and i tend to agree with them.  he looks so sweet
and scared - poor guy.

Chloe and Max are now happily in a foster home with their new friend - a
cat!  Chloe and Max both war danced and showed off how they could really
be ferrets.  they were just so stressed in the shelter and mommie said it
was so good to see them dance for the 1st time ever!

My love and kisses to you all!
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>