From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:22:26 EST
Dear FMLers.

Thank s to all of your for your kind words and cards that alot of you have
send on behalf or our Rikki Tavi.  It has been hard to read the FML lately
as I have had alot to do and to work through.  I still have 21 other frets
that need to be taken care of, lots of toenails, ears, missed boxes, dirty
ferret room floors, and bellies to tickle.  Yes most of the frets love to
have their bellies tickled.  And I love to tickle em too!!!  Yeah I know
and yes I am, BUT so are ALL of you too!!!  Ferretmadness Reins Forever!!!
Like I tell my other fret friends, if there is a cure for what ails us,
then I DON'T want to take it!!!  LOL.  I don't suffer from insanity, I
love every minute of it!!!

Rikki is missed and will be always, but life goes on.  I need to go on.
Rikki is waiting with his friends at the Bridge and one day I will go
there too.  But until then I need to go on and get the work done that I
have to do.  Again Thank You all.  You are the greatest friends a ferret
could have.  After All IT IS FOR THE FERRETS!!!

Best Regards to all
Fred Hurd
Reno, Nevada.