From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:40:30 -0800
>I was just wondering about the person that made the "wooden memorial
>boxes" with the maltese pennies imprinted in them.  Did a lot of orders
>turn out?  I'd actually love to see a picture of one :)

Hi Valerie, yes, I made more of the boxes than I would have liked...  :(

If you want to see a pic of the box, go to 21stCenturyFerret.com and look
on page 5.  I also have larger boxes available for bonded ferrets who
should always be together.

To all FMLers- 24 Carat needs our help!

If you read Robin's letter concerning CJ and 24 Carat, you know CJ needs
our help desperately.  She's not gonna ask, so I will.  PLEASE have a
look at all the stuff on my website- as always, 100% of the proceeds go
to help the fuzzies in CJ's care.

The Adoptathon continues!  Lots of babies still need a good home...please
check out:

http://www.geocities.com/woozle31/Adoptathon.html

I have a large selection of concert shirts up for grabs, such as Lynyrd
Skynyrd, Tom Petty, KISS, Chris Isaak, Mary J.  Blige, Ricky Martin,
Elton John & Billy Joel, Def Leppard, etc, etc.  Many are 'local crew'
shirts, not available to the public.  (I get these at work, I'm a
stagehand in Las Vegas.) Some guitar picks and backstage passes also.  If
you are interested in any of these, please email me.  Any offers will be
considered, and ALL proceeds will go directly to help CJ and 24 Carat
Ferret Rescue & Shelter.

C'mon everybody!  Let's all get together and help out one of the hardest
working shelter moms I have ever known.  What better way to start the New
Year?  Something cool for yourself, and the knowledge that you made a
difference to a fuzzy in need.

Gotta go now, and ransack my closets to see what else I can sell off!
Uh-oh, I think the kids started without me.............

DOOKS!

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas