From:
Mustela Putorious <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:23:26 -0700
>Bridge Greeters, Where are you.....

We are all right here, where we belong...up at the Rainbow Bridge.
Doing our thing, greeting new arrivals, making sure everyone is
getting along and making sure everyone has somethng to do up here.

I know that SaraFerret has been working hard greeting her new arrivals,
making sure there are wings enough to go around.

Muldoone has been a bit 'under the weather' as he suffers from SOHCS,
Seasonal Occupational Hammy-Head-Itis Containment Syndrome also known
as 'SOCKS' He normally needs a few weeks in early Spring to shed that
excess winter coat he grows, apparently the bulk of it lands on the
top of his head.

And I have been right here all along. Greeting my new arrivals and
checking on many, many ferts who make the Rainbow Bridge Community
their home. I have also been very busy working in my garden, so much
planting, so little time.

So, dear reader, [the one who posed the question]...not to worry, all
is well.

Sending hugs from the Rainbow Bridge,

Musty Pete

Please feel free to send Bridge Greeting requests to any of the
Bridge Greeters