From:
Jean McKim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:36:51 EDT
Well, we suddenly and unexpectedly lost our oldest ferret, Sugar.  She was
7 1/2 and the necropsy revealed that it was lymphoma and growths on her
liver.  The vet said I couldn't have expected to pick up on it.  She was
the sweetest thing and the reason we got back into ferret parenthood.  Our
babysitter had her in the basement and had grown tired of her.  She was
5 at the time.  She was quite social and active and obviously needed a
companion, so Zorro came to us and then ferret math struck and we were
up to 6.  She was a small albino and loved wrestling to the very end,
ferretone, ferretvite and snuggling.  She ruled the business.  We will all
miss her.