Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:53:40 +0000
Little Molly, a pretty dark sable lady, crossed the bridge last Monday
in her pretty blue car bed. I hope now she is free of pain. She
suffered from seizures for the last several months of her life our vet
believes were caused by a brain lesion . On the Saturday before she
crossed the bridge, she had a seizure that lasted too long for my
comfort and she was unresponsive for several hours. Finally, at 1:30
in the morning, Molly came around but she had difficulty keeping her
balance and move around. Molly had problems with getting around but
somehow managed to do so with little help and her quality of life was
good. But, Saturday's seizure took its toll and she no longer had a
quality of life. Plus, the look in her eyes changed and I could tell
she no longer had the will to fight.

So, Monday morning, I took her to our wonderful vet, Dr. Bob, who
gently ended her pain. I brought Molly's car bed with us and it was
where she crossed the Rainbow Bridge, her head laying in my hand. I
brought along her cage mates George and Lottie so they could say good
bye.

I had a dream with Molly's cage mate Mikey in it just days before Molly
died. He passed away in February. Maybe he was telling me Molly would
be crossing the Bridge to be with him and their cage mate Turner. I
hope Molly, Mikey, and Turner have been reunited not only with each
other but with their "brothers and sisters" Jay, Sammie, Minnie, and KK
as well. The four of them passed away before they could be adopted. I
also hope they are with their first human mom (sadly, I do not know her
name) who will take care of them until I can be reunited with all my
fur kids.

Thanks for letting me share. Molly was such a special soul and my life
was truly blessed by her spirit.

Lisa & The ferret clan: George, Lottie, Snowball, Carlin, &
Bear. Forever in our hearts: Angel (7/07), Turner (8/07), Erin (1/08),
Mikey (2/08), Gracie (3/08), Fret (4/08), and Molly (6/08)