From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:48:55 +0200
I honestly do not see the necessity of adding insult to injury; I think
Alex is feeling guilty enough, I think it's time we let this go. It's
not helping Ping and it is most certainly is not helping Alex. Everyone
understands the message, Nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes,
and some people seem to find it imposable to have compassion. It's
becoming a hard hard world. If people have the time to spend bickering
on the FML, maybe its time they could better spent helping ferrets or
a shelter instead of verbally beating someone about the head.

Stephenie The Netherlands