Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:19:40 -0400
>Correct!  Once the animal is in one's care, sometimes it just doesn't
>work out.  In that case, the best resolution is to let someone else care"
>
>Why should it concern anyone?"

I for one resent people coming onto the FML and Selling furkids when a
lot of the list is involved in raising money for shelters and rescues.

I brought it up before when a ferret was sold in St.  Catharines to the
person who would pay the most money for this poor tossed around kid, and
less than a year later the same person was back on the FML with another
ferret.

>"for $125 or best offer"  for cage and rice box etc....

I think when you take in a Companion and cannot care for it properly you
should be the one supplying monetary support for the rest of this kids
life and be grateful you found a home where the animal can be happy.

I don't think Bonita flamed anyone, nor you, nor I.  This forum is for a
different view and opinion.

Lynda