Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 21:47:53 -0700
Well folks, I attended the Ferret Frolic in Kirkland WA (Yes, Canadians do
too travel!) and dropped by Chris at the Oregon Ferret Shelter.  She was
most gracious for a Sunday night before work and gave me a tour of her
fantastic facility.

I'll probably be heading down to Oregon for their Frolick on August 10th and
I hope to meet a whole bunch more FML folks there too!

Monica
Calgary Ferret Club
Nreese, Buddy, Dakota and the Katz Evinrude & Stryder

P.S. -> Anybody coming for the Calgary Exhibition & Stampede July 4th to
13th should call and stop by!  I'd be delighted to have you, and my house is
clean.  Whoa - never thought you'd hear that, eh?  403-295-3890 - leave me a
message and tell me who you are and where I can reach you!