From:
Will Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:13:51 -0400
This is in response to Allison's post regarding flea treatment for
ferrets.  Some time back I had posted a similar email and got very
different responses on the subject (both opinions and facts).  So just
do your own research before you decide what is best for your little guys!
But personally, I have had no problem with Advantage for Cats under 9 lbs.
It is recommended for cats & kittens over 8 weeks of age.  I purchase
directly from www.healthypets.com at a discounted rate (a lot cheaper
than going through the vet).  You can get either a 4 month supply for
$25.90 plus shipping, or 6 month supply for $37.50 plus shipping.  One
more note of advise... If you order through www.healthypets.com, don't
pay extra for faster shipping.  I have always received my orders within
a few days (3-4) after the order.

Good Luck & keep me posted!

Charlee, Owned by Cosmo & Hailee