From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:19:30 -0800
I have acquired a large number of clear plastic clip-on name badges from
work.  They are 3" x 4", and make nice looking ID tags for shelter cages.
The clips can also be popped free, with a little effort, to use on glider
pouches, etc.

Any shelter or individual interested in some of these badges, please
email me, and let me know how many you would like.  (I'll cover the
postage.)

First come, first served, while supplies last!

I highly recommend tagging your cages, whether you are a shelter or not.
A description of each ferret, including any meds, can be very helpful if
an emergency comes up and you aren't there!

Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret
http://geocities.com/woozle31