Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2010 00:03:11 -0500
It looks as tho her breast cancer is returning. Poor lil ole lady - but
she stil has so much life in her. With all that is wrong with her you
just wouldn't believe it when you are near/around her. The bruising
and swelling is returning and that is how we found the cancer and sent
the tumor to be be biopsied to LSU in Baton Rouge. They said it would
return and now it is as she is beginning to show signs again. Her area
is swollen and "bruised" looking like it was when it first presented
itself but not as big as it was the first time. She will go back to the
vet next week when I take Adrianne, and will see what Doc says. The
only time she gets upset is when she is trying to go to sleep during
the "out time" in one of the spots she likes to sleep and if another
ferret wants to climb in there with her and it isn't Toast - then she
gets upset.

I know it "isn't time" for you know what, so that isn't even entering
my mind -- any advice or tips or whatever is appreciated!! I would like
to take with me to my vet any ideas. Also if you want to see pix, just
email me if you think seeing the area will help you understand.

Thanks so very much for you time!!!

Hugs,
Nancy & the Fuzzie Friends Org.
http://fuzziefriendsrescueandshelter.webs.com/