From:
Michelle Z Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 09:08:16 -0400
All this talk of Insulinoma makes me curious about the start of this
sickness.

Everyone seems to describe all the same symptoms: drooling, dazed, shaking
and lethargic.  Is this the START of Insulinoma or is this the sickness in
progress.

My Ayla is almost 2 years old.  She has always had the problem of "spacing"
out on me since she was about 1.  But that's the only symptom so far.  She
doesn't not drool, shake or look lethargic.  She can be playing and all of a
sudden just stop cold in her tracks and stare off into space for a few
seconds.  I can wave my hand in front of her face and she doesn't snap out
of it.  It lasts about 30 seconds usually and doesn't happen all of the
time.  We've got 5 others that have never shown this, so it makes me wonder
if I should investigate further.

For all of you that have experience with Insulinoma, please let me know your
thoughts.

- Mish